Saturday, July 2, 2011

My dear friend...

It is always hard to watch your friends go through heartache.
It is hard to sit, feeling helpless, just as they surely do...to stop their world from spiraling, seemingly, out of control.
To those of us who know someone who is hitting that bump in the road, that each one of us do from time-to-time, reach out to them. Let them know that you are there for them...
When we are in the thick of 'it' (whatever 'it' is for each individual person), we hear people say "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger", and at the time...it doesn't really help does it?!
No, it isn't until we are out of 'it', that we can see the growth in our lives, in our character...
But I'm going to say it anyways-to my girl out there, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger".
Only time will begin to reveal this new facet of your beautiful character-take time to heal, take time to rise above, to learn, and know that you are not alone.
With love.
Busy Life Of a Mom and Daycare Provider: A new chapter?: "Well it is official, I just broke up with my fiance. It was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made in my life. I keep wondering if th..."

No comments:

Post a Comment