Wednesday, June 29, 2011

To the parents of '19 Kids and Counting'

Are you crazy?

Seriously?

19?

I can barely manage one.

Last night was already a late night, an 11pm night. Then she wanted to eat every 40-45 minutes. So by 2:00am I had not slept a wink and she was still wanting the boob.

So my poor hubby took over, came down stairs and hung out with her on the couch while I cried myself to sleep.

At 5:00am, he came up with her and I fed her. Again with the 40-45 minute thing until he left for work at 8:25am.

Then she wanted to play. So we played...and we played for a good 1.5 hrs until she was all wore out. Of course-I was so over-wired I was a borderline maniac.

Then once again, she fed, and slept until my husband came home at noon.


Now will someone please tell me why you would want to go through that 19 times?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again... do they really get different results? 

No comments:

Post a Comment