Monday, February 27, 2012

Expecting

What a busy weekend...

We have a beautiful bathroom to show for it though-so I am thrilled.

It did however put my writing temporarily on the backburner.

Of course, a sick child on top of all that didn't help.

However, I would argue that the reason I didn't write was because, even had I been able to muster energy after reno's and sick child, I had nothing left because...

I'm 20 weeks pregnant---and tired! Deliriously happy, but tired.

So happy, to finally share with you all...it seemed out of place to word vomit all that had taken place in the last few months while I was M.I.A (though I agree this was kind of a big deal).

So, I am going to take my expectant belly up the stairs for a well deserved bath and some much needed rest and relaxation.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment