Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm baaaaaaccck...

Okay.

So, it's been a while right.

So many reasons...and weeks ahead to catch up on what happened...

More importantly...why the return?

It's the way things go for a budding author. Sometimes you are inspired, thoughts and creativity seeps from your pores, and then, sometimes life (or your own mind) gets in the way from the 'flowing' ability.

This morning I opened up my email though and was thrilled to find that I was going to be having an article published.

All the reasons and excuses I had for writing just didn't seem to add up. So I am back, and recommitting to writing as often as I can...

Sometimes we just need a little pat-on-the-back, a pick me up of sorts, to help us get back on track.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Check out my article:
    http://issuu.com/islandparent/docs/mar12?mode=window&backgroundColor=%23222222

    ReplyDelete