Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday My Husband

He tells me today...

"you know that 29 is a prime number?! I am in my prime!"

Yes my love, you are in your prime.

To me-you will always be in your prime.


It was 6 years ago, that he celebrated his 23rd birthday and him and I had just met. We didn't celebrate it together, I wished him well at work...I was just at the edge of falling for him...I just didn't know it yet.

In 6 years we have grown together in a way that, at the time, I never new was possible. I have watched him grow as an individual, I have watched us grow us a couple, and as parents.


I woke this morning with dreams and wishes for him... 

I hope that for him, all of his dreams come to fruition, even those he doesn't know he yet wants or needs.

I hope that he is reminded everyday of his importance in this world, and in our (mine, his children, his family) lives.

I hope that he forever reaches for the things he aspires to be.

I hope that he wakes everyday content in the person he is.

I wish for him, every happiness, for I know of no one better deserving.


Happy Birthday my husband, my friend, my love, my partner... thank you for sharing the last 6 years with me, and thank you for choosing to spend the next 'until forever' with me.

And a sincerest 'thanks' to your parents, for raising such an amazing son.



No comments:

Post a Comment