Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Všechno nejlepší ke Dni otců!

I didn't forget, just no time to post.

I hope all the amazing father's out there had a big shout-out from family (and friends) on Father's Day.

My hubby, he was treated with something extra special this year...him and 3 of his best buddies got to go on a helicopter tour locally-and LOVED it!

It was something he has always wanted to do...and was thrilled (and surprised) when his buddy pulled up to the Helicopter Airfield. Yes, I managed to keep it secret, despite having bought the tickets a month ago!

So to my husband, on behalf of his 1.5 children, we all love you, and are so lucky to have you as our hero!

Všechno nejlepší ke Dni otců!


To my own amazing father...thanks for the love and support you have given me, my entire life. I am always proud to tell people of my amazing Dad (and grandfather of my children). Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment