Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I hope karma does exist...

They just moved.

Our new neighbors....and great friends of ours.

They found out today that while we may make good neighbors...the people next door not so much.

I was over there, and there music was blaring.

So I offered to go over. Let them know that the music was loud, and we could hear it not only from there place, but mine as well.

The response?

"I've lived here longer"

Me: "There still needs to be some respect for those living around you, we can hear the music next door, and at my place, and I don't want this to become a big deal and have to involve the police"

Him: "I don't have to put up with this shit"

Then he preceded to slam the door.

Yeah...

Then he turned the music back up.

So we called the cops.

Then they had the audacity to fight with the lovely police officer-doing his job.

Karma will come back to bite him right?!

I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment