Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sleep

Yawn

Cue Jay crying...

Of course.

So I feed her.

Yawn

She starts dozing...awesome.

I lay her down.

Yawn

Then I lay next to her. She is so cute.

I can't help but plant a kiss on her cute little forehead.

She starts to stir.

Whoops, I try to back away from her, to give her space.

Doesn't help.

Yawn

I pick her up and rock her to sleep...now the question is, can I get her back down without waking her...? Dare I try?

Yawn

I wonder if the candidates woke up feeling as exhausted as I did this morning.

I'm guessing that Michael Ignatieff and Gilles Duceppe hardly slept a wink last night, know what the morning would bring.

I couldn't imagine being responsible for a whole country-not today. Not today when I can't seem to get Jay to nap.

Yawn

I lay back on my pillow, she is cuddled into me, drooling on my chest.

The positive side of not running a country...

I can sleep whenever...whenever Jay lets me anyways.


Cue Jay waking up in tears...

Like I said, whenever Jay lets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment