Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rough Night


I stopped counting how many times I've yawned today.

Up until the last 5 nights or so, Jay had been an angelic sleeper.

Fall asleep between 10:00-11:30pm, 2-3 good feedings during the night (one by her Dad with formula), then up between 10:00-11:30am.

Yeah, like I said, angelic.

Well, last night I was up every 30hr-1hr feeding her until 6:30am, when she finally decided to crash for 4 hours.

Oh yes, and she isn't taking her formula anymore. She is only interested in Mom's Restaurant.

I know this is hardly the worst it could be. Many a mom's have told me their horror stories of ridiculous schedules and feedings.

No matter, a change in your schedule, regardless of what everyone is doing, is still a change.

So, with a few extra yawns, and a less than eager attitude to clean the house today,  I am resting...preparing for another night of weird sleeping and trying to remember that I'll never get these days back, and at some point, I won't always be her end all be all.

Crossing my fingers and holding my thumbs for more than 4 hours of straight sleep couldn't hurt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment