Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2 days later...

Wondering where I am at?

Not much has changed.

I have planned a neat little photoshoot idea to do with my daughter before selling my wedding dress.

I talked to my bank and have cashed in my RRSP's to help get rid of some of our debt. It wasn't much, but right now every little bit helps-so I'll take it.

I am wavering between returning to work at the school or bringing kids in as drop-in's until I am really too pregnant to do anything more...but the idea of leaving my daughter right now is a huge pill to swallow and I just don't know if it would make the difference financially.

So it's lots of mental and emotional stress, which carries itself through everything else...

I'm hoping for a miracle of sorts.

Don't we all when our backs are against the wall?

Realistically though, we just have to dig our way out of this-with a toothpick.

I'm just trying to hold it together enough so that my little girl doesn't start feeling the effects of this all.

No comments:

Post a Comment