Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hitting the wall...and an anniversary of sorts

Sometimes you hit a wall.

You hit the worst of it-hard.

Then what?

Flight or fight. That's what they say. Sometimes it's a bit of both. Yesterday was my wall. 'Our' wall.

It hurt, hitting it as hard as I did.

And yet, today I am better for it...now just looking for a way to climb over the wall.

Luckily there seems to be many a people, waiting to get me up and over. Waiting to get 'us' up and over.

On a completely un-related note, that just happens to be taking place at the same time, today is a year anniversary of sorts. One year since I joined up on this site called winfreestuff.ca to see if I was "lucky", a year after putting myself in for (literally) hundreds of contests-I haven't won anything! Not a car, not a free vacation, not even for a basket of cosmetics. As it turns out, I do not have any 'luck'. So today, I am closing down my account, and letting that go. Letting it go, with the other things in my life that I have to let go of in order to make room for other things... I am trying not to draw a relationship between my personal downward spiral and my inability to win anything-even a cheap basket of goodies...any yet...I kind of just did didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment