Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Guilty.

I feel a little guilty.

It's beautiful out-nice sun...I'm sure its not going to last. It rarely does.

I should be taking my daughter out.

I just can't.

Yesterday we did a park/backyard playdate with a friend, and then a huge walk...on a day where I walk up feeling cranky as can be.

At least I went to bed in a WAAAYYY better mood then what I had woken up with...thanks to my friend who not only baked us some bread, but came and gave a leg massage in exchange for childcare.

I just woke up not feeling like doing anything.

Tomorrow I am sure it will rain.

I will feel all the more guilty for not having gone out when the weather was nice.

I'm not the only one who ever feels guilty about not doing certain activities with their child...right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment