Monday, May 14, 2012

No one likes to be sick...it can make an every day, normal day, a drudgery.

The only thing worse?

Being sick and pregnant.

Oh yeah...being sick and pregnant, and without a hubby for 50 hours, that's a real treat.

It was a good weekend for my hubby who was out at a Rangers Training Camping (for the Juniors). It was good weather because of the weather...but it has gone down hill, slowly but surely as the hours tick by.

Now he has returned to work. The weather, still gorgeous. My daughter even seems to be on the mend.

Not I. It gives me a moment of thankful reflection. After 50 hours away from him, all I can say, is power to those single parents who do it without their spouses. 50 hours was an eternity, having him return to work was pained...and yet, he did come home today. For some parents out there, there is on one to tag team with.

I applaud you...

...as I crawl under the blankie with a cup of tea and try to rest while they are out grocery shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment